Thursday 10 April 2008

All Good Funk Alliance - On The One [2005]




Often overshadowed by Washington DCs awesome Fort Knox Five, the All Good Funk Alliance have done some crisp tracks and remixes too and I've done my best to badger all my DJ friends into filling their BreakFunk stockings with AGFA and FKF. Sadly for them trawling the web for AGFA's albums defeated them until now (tunestop had one I think) and whilst their best tracks and mixes feature on many compilations there's nothing quite like an album to get you loving a group the way you should. 21st century funk to be sure and well worth purchase price from emusic.

Purchase: emusic
Freeloaders: sharebee da42cc3b

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi dude,

could you please check what happens with this link? I´ve been trying to dl the file but sharebee says its distributing over and over..
I´d be very happy to check the sound of these guys..
Thanks a lot. U have a very nice blog!

Peace for you!