Tuesday 1 July 2008

Funset - Live Ragga Pumpkin [2005]


Initially I was going to post The Apples first or Seconf album to mark the release of they're new album Buzzin' About but flatsoulspreading pipped me to the post so here's another awesome Israeli delivery


I first discovered MC Karolina and Funset from the awesome Best Seven compilations (Best seven Selections 1 and 2) - soulful, dubby, nu reggae or something - maybe its just trip hop really - whatever it is I like it. Here's the live version of their album Ragga Pumpkin - not that you'd notice that it's live...


I can't be arsed to rate sellers anymore there's so many legal and illegal sites out there selling mp3's now It would take me a week to check them all.


You can buy Ragga Music and Best Seven's Selections on emusic (that's where I got part 2 and my non-live Ragga Pumpkin!) part 1 was a review copy I got. Let's hope they get more stuff out soon...


PS the playlists in the folder are wrong so delete them on unpack! (this is a copy I skanked off the net so no wonder they're wrong)







No comments: